Trends | The Grandmillenial Home
Our practical but pretty playmats are the ideal versatile floor mats for family homes and our Morris & Co. collection brings that immediate sense of nostalgia to the space it is unrolled in, perfect for the Grandmillenial aesthetic.
If you want to complete the look across your home here are our key styling takeaways and trend boards, featuring Sanderson Design Group Morris & Co. collaborators; Spode, Bedeck and Rosewood as well as other brands we love.
- Patterned wallpaper trumps painted walls for this trend. Still got the painting bug? Upcycle wooden furniture such as tables or chairs
- Traditional window dressing is back! Wooden blinds are replaced by patterned curtains and decorative pelmets
- Antique and heirloom additions add a charm you cannot explain. Rehome special knick-knacks from family or scour antique markets for pieces that tug on your heartstrings
- It's time to rediscover chintz. Table skirts, couch doilies and tassels on soft furnishings belong in your home as well as granny's
- Layer up and mix floral patterns across the home. Be brave! Why not pick your favourite Morris & Co. designs for your little one, your four legged family member as well for your home.
- Pastel tones aren't just for the nursery or outdated. Use a soft palette alongside versatile neutral tones throughout the home
- Traditional craft and handmade goods, from small decorative items to big ticket pieces, are worthwhile investing in for their longevity and appeal